Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happiest time of the year...

 



(Something strange is up with blogger today. I don't see the picture of the cute snowman so am typing in hopes he appears when I post)

Today seems to be a kick off day for the holidays to me. We have most of the decos up and turned on the outside lights last night. We have a couple of trees left to drape but the timer is on and is working.

I am taking today off from decorating. I need to dig out from under a huge mess in my scraproom and do some much over due work. I am currently sitting on three CJs and need to get at least one done and in the mail this week. I am planning an UPS visit for Tues and will get out a CARE pkg. of items for a donation then as well.

My honey is off to work and the kids leave shortly after they get up this morning. I had a nice chunk of Kristen's yummy apple pie for breakfast. This recipe is from a 1936 Betty Crocker cook book of my grandmother's and is not in any of the current cookbooks so we cherish it.

Later this afternoon I'll do a slide show of Lucille all decked out in her holiday array! Thanks to Kip, I can work the slide show program and am loving it!

Have a great one all. You can sign me happy! Posted by Picasa

No comments: