Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Holiday Decos at the Gaylord

While Pam, Janet and I had attended scrapbook events at the Gaylord in Nashville, Marcel, Pam's husband, had never viewed this amazing resort. I had been awe struck when I first saw it, complete with its river flowing through the resort and the boat rides available.
We were just in time for a viewing of the holiday array. There were poinsettas and other Christmas plants in profusion, hanging hot air balloons with characters and drums and stockings etc. Elves had been placed in fun locals and their cute smiling faces greeted us when we least expected.
The crowning glory was the huge tree all done in purples and greens and pinks! It was so beautiful that I think I will use it for my msn photo for quite some time.


Today is just another day in Paradise. I have some kit work to do and I need to gather and tag scrap papers and tools that I will not use for the community garage sale scheduled for this Sat. We have grids and tons of plastic 12x12 paper trays that I'm putting out. I'll save some for myself and some of my pals, but we have 3 boxes filled with these and will not ever use them all.
The hot tub is calling. It is a very crisp day here today. We have not even opened up the house. We did sleep with one of the french doors open from our bedroom to the lanai and I slept like a log. It was fun to pull up covers instead of throwing them off. One cat is nestled under the covers of the bed now and the other has all his fur puffed up to stay warm.
Have a great day all. Posted by Picasa

No comments: