Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Welcome to my Wed.

We don't get much change in season here in the tropics; the heat increases or decreases and the breezes blow or not. This is why I was so thrilled to find many of the trees in the Nashville area still had beautifully hued leaves. Janet, Pam and I took several shots of this particular tree across the street from a cute little stamp/scrap store.
Today is work in my room day until my honey gets home from work around 1:30pm. After lunch, we'll be working in the garage sorting and pricing items for the community yard sale on Sat. I have tons of scrap paper bundled into stacks of 15 and will price these around 1.25. We also have some nice grid works, hooks and tons of 13x13 plastic paper trays that we'll be selling for a buck. I am including a bunch of stamps and some kits I'll never get around to making. Wish us luck!
The Kipster is coming down Sunday to play! I've started a list of our must shop stores and E is working on recipes. He wants to try something new for KIp as she has had most of his specialties already. We might even get some scrapping in...who knows?
Enjoy your day! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

:Jayne said...

Sounds fun! Wish I were around to shop your sale! Good Luck with the sale.

:J

Anonymous said...

Jules....I read your blog daily and have a friend that owns a scrapbook store in Clermont Fl. Very interested in your garage sale display fixtures for sale. Please contact Melinda at sales@scrapbookeden.com or call 352-243-3100
Thanks, Terry

Anonymous said...

What a really cool tree pix, but as I have said before - you take awsome pix! Man if I was in Ft Meyers I would go to your garage sale! I know your taste in supplies!