Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving Day

We had a great Thanksgiving! We ate at Channel Mark which is on the back bay here. The view was beautiful and we ate in the open air section right down on the water! The food was great and the company even better.

This is my sister, Janet, and her beau, Dennis. I managed to catch my sis with a mouthful of food, which you can see from her plate was plentiful.

My poor son-in-law, Christopher, had to serve as a sibling go between with Kristen and Rob or one may have gone into the drink
with all their horseplay down on the dock. The teasing between the two of these "adults" has gone on unabated since early childhood and I have visions of them giving each other Wet Willies way into their sixties. Poor Chris!

And finall, E and I. This was the first Thanksgiving since he joined our family over twelve years ago that he has not cooked the dinner. We are having turkey and all the fixings today so we can have leftovers. LOL
Here we are with happy bellies and grateful hearts surrounded with family and friends. Does life get any better? Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pam in Moncton said...

Hi Jules You all look like you had a wonderful time. That's what it's all about really - spending time with family, no matter who does the cooking.
Pam

:Jayne said...

Sounds like you had a great time! I'm glad y'all had a chance to get together.

:Jayne