Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Holiday flowers in the Garden

The flowers at the Missouri Botanical Garden were breath- taking. This pale pink poinsetta stole my heart. Its velvety leaves were so sweet and the display had it nestled among brilliant red blooms which set it off so perfectly.
I've straightened this one about 3x so far and it insists on being published sideways. The waxy petals and the yellow stamen made this plant an attention getter! And I seem to have two of it!
I have had continued problems with this blog. I've tried to post 3x in the past hour and this one may not post either. Watch for a change in blogs soon.

I'll leave bread crumbs so you can find me. The other problem that has resulted is I can't comment on anyone else's blog that uses blogspot (don't ask, 'cause I don't know!). Just know I am reading madly all the ones I've always read and getting more and more upset about not being able to a)post b)I've lost all my links!

3 comments:

Michele L from Tampa said...

I have been having the same issues - ugh! But thank you so much for still posting them! They are beautiful!

Pam in Moncton said...

Trying again! I just switched to the Google account and I'm trying to see if I can post to you as I couldn't before. The flowers are lovely.
Pam

Pam in Moncton said...

Okay, so that worked! Maybe that's what you need to do.
Pam