Friday, December 22, 2006

Santa is on his way!



And one of his elves'(Miss Linda)sent me this lovely bouquet of tulips and pines...it is the perfect centerpiece for our family get togeter on Christmas Eve. Thanks so much Linda! I love it!

The kids get in tonight sometime. Rob doesn't get off work until around 6 and Kristen and Chris are working on moving the rest of her classroom from her old portable to the new one at the middle school. Her school is being torn down due to mold and today was the last day to remove things from the classrooms.

It is suppose to be rainy here for the holidays but today is beautiful. There is an refreshing breeze of the Gulf and it is in the upper 70s. You can smell the salt in the air and also the promise of rain. Since this is our drought season, I am not going to complain although Rob and I had thought about going kayaking. It will now depend on the weather. Kristen and I have kayaked tons together and I had hoped to take Rob out on the Estero River. He can even borrow some of Gene's fishing things if he would like and he can fish his way up and back.

I am in the process of updating my Jules' Creations blog with some panels from one of my current projects, an Italia chipboard book. Take a gander please.

Off to do more laundry (we sure have a lot for just two people!) and do some cleaning up in preparation for our company. More soon; I promise!

1 comment:

Pam in Moncton said...

What a lovely bouquet! I bet you are looking forward to having everyone together. I know I am!
Pam