Saturday, January 06, 2007

Another Day...

E read me my horoscope this morning and it advised that I take it slow and easy and that making no decision was preferable to making the wrong one. Wahoooooo...that sure gave this ol' gal license to chill.

My first stop of the day was the library where I owed a whopping 30cents. I never get out of there w/o a fine of some kind. Now my library is awesome...it has all the newest and hot novels and I seldom have to wander back into the stacks unless I am looking for something esoteric. But, timing at my library is everything! and today the pickings were slim. I did manage to find about 4 books that were not too bad and if any are wonderous, I'll post the titles and authors.

My second stop was the new outdoor mall in my never ending search for the perfect shower curtain. We (I) am/are redoing the guest bath downstairs from moon/stars blue/yellow to citrus colors and I can not find THE shower curtain to save my life. Until I do, our Christmas Snowman theme will stay up in that room...come May I think E may find the curtain for me!

And then I went to Best Buy and returned the adapter that was too much for our dear departed dancing Santa and replaced our surge/battery back up thingy for Harry, our big computer (who is also on his last legs...but don't tell him, ok?)

And now I am chilling even further watching my master chef, E, cook up something enticing...he knows the way to my heart (and other body parts) is through my stomach...smart man!

Love to all (pics of dinner tomorrow)!

2 comments:

:Jayne said...

What a great day for you! You deserve it! I will keep all my body parts crossed til you give the word to uncross!

:J

Ruth.E said...

LOL, I have got to start reading the horoscopes and making sure the ones I like are made known to Jason. sounds like a great idea.
Ruth