Monday, January 08, 2007

I got tagged!

My friend Dee tagged me and a few other gals so here we go.

Here are are the rules to play:

1. List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets
2. Tag 5 friends and list them.
3. Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
4. Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!


Five Weird things about me and my pets
1. I hate talking on the phone
2. I don't like to drive (I'd rather pedal my bike)
3. My cats are territorial: one sleeps with us and the other on the back of the couch. If one invades the other's territory, the first leaves.
4. I have tons (literally) of half finished creations and albums in boxes and in my workroom. I need to take one month and just finish these
5. Our boys (Just Jack and Goofy the Cat)think they are our children not our pets and Jack likes to sit at the table with us for meals.


I tag: Darla, Anne, Shar, Robin and Mama Jayne (from the Monkey Board)...edited as I put the insert in the wrong place...apologies to Mama Jayne darling.

3 comments:

:Jayne said...

HMMM?? Strange things huh? AND am I not a monkey too? LOL!

:Jayne

Denita said...

Isn't it interesting the things we learn about one another from these damn tags? LOL
Love ya, and looking so . . . forward to seeing you at WR
smoocchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dee

Bec said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one with tons of unfinished projects! My unfinished sweater/poncho/scarf pieces are coming in handy as I keep running out of the same yarn for a sweater I'm knitting! So I just pull apart the unfinished stuff and use it on the new sweater. Now what would I do if I had finished the sweater/poncho/scarf???
Becca