Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Just another year in Paradise

E had to work yesterday from open until around noon. We did get the trees down and the big one with all the light problems put out for the trash. We also go the back lights and some of the front down. I figure at the rate we are going, we'll have everything down and packed away by the 4th. of July! lol

Today is the day that always makes me nervous: Jill and my kits go up for sale (www.scrapbookshack.com) and I try not to check back more than once every half hour to see how well they are selling I am often not good at self restraint. Thanks to all of you who look and buy! We appreciate your business!

We are having the most lovely of lovely sunrises here. Smokey gray clouds lace the sky and the tangerine and cobalt sky is so pretty reflected in the lake. My roses are starting to improve and there is jasmine blooming on each corner of our house...does life get much better?

Have a great day all!

1 comment:

eljay716 said...

Jasmine is one of my favorite smells! Love it...we have night blooming jasmine on the fence at day care and it is wonderful. Piece of that "life is Good" pie for sure!!