Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Sun is out; Surf is up!

Well, one of the two is correct. It is a slightly overcast day here so far. I took E to work today as I am off to the Owl and the Pussycat Stamp Arts store for demo day. I get inspired every time I go and I haven't been in eons. I may take my Italia chipboard circle panels up for show and tell even though I still have 3 sides left to do before I am 'officially' done with it.

I should be able to pick up a copy of the new class Regina, the owner of O&P is offering this Winter. She packs so much into a class and I am hoping she will offer one on book binding again.

I played most of yesterday as I couldn't find the boxes I needed in the garage to pack up things inside. E is off half day today and all day tomorrow so we should be able to get most of everything put away. Right now I can't even sit on my side of the couch and watch tv, not that there has been much on.

Off to play a bit before I get cleaned up for Demo Day. Will post anything new I find out or anything that inspires me later...have a good one all.

No comments: