Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Start 'em young...



My niece and great niece spent the day at our house yesterday. It was so good to see Jen and Kaela. We scrapped our fingers to the bone! Jen was working on a surprise and had tons of pictures with which to work. I gave Kala, age 5, a little album, some papers, stickers, flowers and glittery butterflies and off she went. I took some pictures of her while she was scrapping, printed them and gave them to her to put in her album. At one point, she said, "I'm ready to have more pictures taken, Aunt Julie" and struck a pose! Way too cute.

The girls each completed an album and yours truly? I did this one page! Just call me Slo Mo! lol

Be sure that you check out Hang Ten Paper Arts' Feb. kit TOMORROW, Thurs. Jan 25th, at www.scrapbookshack.com and read all about our big news. Thanks to Kip Mitchell for the photography and to Linda Jenkins for her unbelievable persistence with our paper order! And three cheers to Jill, my surfer girl partner! Love you all!

3 comments:

:Jayne said...

Keala looks like she had a great time! How fun! Can't wait to see the Feb kit!

:J

Kip said...

Love the LO, especially the way you did the lettering and the corner of the photo.

You've been tagged- see my blog~!

eljay716 said...

oh I loved your layouts, todays and yesterdays. very nice. Sounds like a fun day with your nieces. see you soon!! love ya