Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tagged by Kip

I've been told to list 6 weird thngs about me...only 6? lol

1. I hate the phone. I don't even own a cell. I know...even ten year olds have cells but I had one once and never used it.

2. I need to be near water. All my life I have lived within walking distance or sight of a river, stream, lake,canal or large mass of water. This is a must in my life.

3. I won't turn on the tv during the day. When I retired I worried I'd get addicted to soaps and talk shows so I never turned on the tv. Now, when E is home and he has his shows on, it drives me nuts.

4. Given that I hate tv during the day, I fall asleep almost every night to Law and Order repeats...lol.

5. I am driven to write every day. Sometimes it is just my blog; other times I write poetry and I must read something be it the newspaper or a book or magazine.

6. If I have a problem to solve or something is bothering me, I take a bike ride and generally come home with the solution.

So, I tag Shar, Jayne(can't remember if Kip got you or not), Madeline, Michele in Tampa, and Tami.

No comments: