Friday, February 09, 2007

Busy Busy Busy! and lovin' it!

I just finished trying to update my calendar and wow! is there a lot going on!

FEB:
* 17-? our good friend, Chuck and Linda are coming and we hope to go kayaking off Pine
Island and visit the artists' colony of Matlacha
*24-35 our last open house here. If we don't get any hits, we'll be taking the house
off the market.
* 25 On-line crop at www.littlescrapbox.com


MARCH:
* 1-3 Orlando scrap Expo: I'll be teaching with Kim Hodges of Scrapbooks N Stickers
(www.scrapbooksnstickers.com)
* 13 St. Louis Cardinals play the Twins here in Ft. Myers (love those Spring
Training games)...many thanks to Kim!
*23-24 teaching at Stamping Memories in Cooper City Fl (stampingmemories@hotmail.com)
*26-28 Key West w/the kids

I think I need a side bar to help me keep track of where I am suppose to be and when...lol

Plus, there are tons of fun stuff coming up with an Expo in St. Louis in April, a bunch of crop opportunities with Hilltop Memories (www.hilltopmemories.com), a big even with Scrapbooks N Stickers on Marco Island in Sept....and Creative Escape!

And then there is the move for the Hang Ten Paper Art kits on March 1st to Hilltop Memories!

Off to take a nap...I've made myself tired!

3 comments:

Kip said...

You are a busy beaver. Luckily, I get to share many of those events with you!!

Judy K said...

Hi Jules,
Are you teaching at ckc in st louis in April? If so we are going to have our booth there this is our first year and am excited but scared at the same time. If you are going to be there be sure and stop in at Papercropper too and say hey.
Judy K

Jules said...

Judy, I will be teaching in St. Louis for a vendor, Scrapbooks N Stickers...I'll come on by and say HI!