Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Little House






When Kip, Barb, Gerry-anne and I went to Oleano State Park for Hilltop Memories Winter Retreat, we stopped at Hobby Lobby on the way. We went nuts in the paper mache/raw wood objects section and, almost everyone bought one of these cute little houses. Kip went right to work on hers at the crop with the new Salsa Celebration papers by Junkitz and hers turned out way too cute.

I finished mine yesterday and had enough of the GinX papers left to make a 6x6 album that fits snugly inside the little house. I plan on putting pics of my cabin mates for the retreat into the book. I have a great one of us for the cover! This and other layouts are on display at www.scrapbooksnstickers.com.

The new Hang Ten kit designed by Di is just a few ways away from being revealed. Be sure to watch at our new home, Hilltop Memories (www.hilltopmemories.com) on March 1st...you are going to love this kit!

3 comments:

Zora said...

Wow!!! You did a great job on this, Jules!! Your little album is a wonderful added bonus, too! -Zora

:Jayne said...

I adore your house! I still have your big one to put in the mail! I HAVE to find a box for it!

:Jayne

madelineas said...

Well how cute is this, and it hold your album too. Love the papers you used.