Monday, February 26, 2007

Off and running

This morning starts the first of many that I have lists lists lists of 'must dos' staring me in the face.

I leave Wed. afternoon for the scrap expo in Orlando. Before then, I have to pack both clothes and projects for our evening cropping in the hotel room plus all my displays for Kim's booth, Scrapbooks N Stickers. Before then,E and I are taking on the big bad bank that messed up my account, getting a bunch of boxes for packing up the house, paying my bills for March, taking my sister to her bank and carve out some time with my honey. And on Tues, meeting my pal, Gail, in Sarasota for some scrap shopping and lunch.

I get home Sunday and do a turn around back to Tampa the same day to start our house hunting adventure.

I'll be taking Minnie, my laptop, to Orlando so can hopefully blog from there. I get to see one of the Smoochie Girls, Roz and our friend, Kelsey, in Orlando so am looking forward to meeting up with these two wild and crazed women. I have not seen them since the Paradise Lost Retreat.

Don't forget to go to www.hilltopmemories.com on March 1 to see the new Hang Ten Paper Arts kit. This is Di's debut and she did an incredible job. This kit is a 'must have'.

Taking a deep breath and heading into the fray....

No comments: