Wednesday, March 07, 2007

COSMO CRICKET IS IN THE HOUSE....



or at least the tie! When Lisa, owner of Ruban Rouge(www.rubanrougepaperarts.com), was at CHA, she picked up this tie at the Cosmo Cricket booth for my honey, E. She knew what I kick I got out of seeing my name at the bottom of their full page ad in scrap magazines with a "Special Thanks to Jules" for the tongue-in-cheek letter I wrote to Julie Comstock, one of the owners of Cosmo Cricket papers (www.cosmocricket.com)'complaining' about how addictive their paper lines were.

I promised Lisa a pic of E wearing the tie and that is yet to come. The tie matches the very cute Wanted paper line. Thanks to Lisa and Julie!

1 comment:

Michele L from Tampa said...

Cute tie, can not wait to see the layout you do with it. Submit and posted in a magazine :)