Thursday, March 08, 2007

House Number One






This is the house we both fell in love with. It sits atop what could be loosely called a hill (a rarity indeed here this part of Florida)and has a wonderful view off the lanai in the back of the lake which is across the street. It has three bedrooms with a pass through bath to the pool, another master bath and French doors from the Master bath to the pool (which we have now and I love, love, love). The spa and pool are heated, the whole yard fenced and beautifully landscaped. And the best yet? There is a nice sized 'den' with French doors off the main living room that would be MINE, MINE, MINE for my work room....and no sharing it with Mr. Futon!

We have a second choice that is almost as good and I'll post some pics from that one tomorrow.

5 comments:

madelineas said...

I'll take it :) Jules this sound great and look at that gorgeous blue sky...I wanna come live with you..

Good luck

eljay716 said...

I love it and the fact that it is in the next county! buy buy!

Unknown said...

It is absolutely gorgeous and the amenities are out of this world. I love the pass thru BR.

Cheryl

Pam in Moncton said...

Love the house! If you don't want it, I'll take it! Ha, ha! Like I need anouther house! Can't wait to see what the other one is like. Sounds like you had a fine time at the expo too.
Pam

Kath said...

Oh, twinks, this one is wonderful - you'd absolutely LOVE the den for your playroom!
Kath