Friday, March 09, 2007

A couple of shout outs....

Sometimes I have problems finding the products I need for my kits. Linda, from Hilltop Memories (www.hilltopmemories.com)who hosts the home for Hang Ten Paper Arts, hustles hard for Di and I to make sure we have access to supplies and products. Kim, from Scrapbooks N Stickers (www.scrapbooksnsticker.com) also has been very helpful.

This time around, I was searching for 8 inch chipboard circles for either the April or the June kit and we could not find them anywhere. I ran into Lance from Rusty Pickle, (www.rustypickle.com)at the Orlando Expo. His chipboard albums and projects are so exceptional and amazing so I contacted the company and Tasha has gone above and beyond the call of standard customer service to help me obtain the 100 circles that I need for the kit. My hat is off to these fine people!


Still another great company from whom I've received excellent customer service is Miss Vicky from Cut it Up(www.cut-it-up.com)...if you attend Expos', look for Vicky's booth....the make n takes are so cool! Vicky was off the circuit for a while but she is back in all her glory! I love Vicky's Twinkling H20s and NEED some for our upcoming kits as well. She also has some very cool glass glitter that has to be seen to be believed. I want to order some for a layout or two and will post them here.


With all this cool stuff coming in, Di and I are going to be rocking the house with the Hang Ten Paper Arts kits so keep an eye out! You can obtain the kits at www.hilltopmemories.com

No comments: