Sunday, March 04, 2007

Still in Orlando






The Expo in Orlando was a much smaller one than I think most had anticipated. This was good for the consumers as there were shorter lines and less traffic through the aisles but not so good for the vendors. Some of the vendors, like Kim, had some of the new CHA releases and others had pretty much the same old thing. Kim Hodges had designed the cutest little travel album with Junkitz products and she and I had a blast tag team teaching. We had the best gals in our classes and I just hope they had half as much fun taking the class as we did teaching it! Thanks to any of you very neat ladies who took the class and happen to be reading this! (hey, kip, several of the gals in our second day class knew you).

Next stop is Palm Harbor from here in Orlando. E and I start our house hunting round one tomorrow at 9. Gerri-anne and Barb were kind enough to offer to return to Ft. Myers via Tampa area and drop me off rather than cutting down through the state. If they had not offered, I'd have ridden about 3 hours to Ft. M and gotten right back in our car and spent another 2.5 ridding up to Palm Harbor. Thanks to them both!

One of the hottest products out right now in organization is the Clip-It-Up by Simply Renee. The booth was catty corner from ours and we got to chat with the gals a bit. I love this concept and just had to have one to give it a try. I am a very visual person and if I don't have it in front of me, I forget I have it (doesn't 'visual' sound better than 'dotty and forgetful'?)

We start our house hunting in the Palm Harbor/Dunedin/Tarpon Springs areas in earnest tomorrow. Wish us luck.

The one male in the pictures today is Liz's husband who is obviously so into our class that his excitement is barely concealed....lol. Liz, I posted his pic for you, deary!

Off to shower and repack (or try to) for the next leg of the journey!

2 comments:

Michele L from Tampa said...

Fingers crossed house hunting. Yeah, your closer to comeing here! Oh I could not live in Tarpon Springs! I would weigh 600pounds! All the greek foods? But then I would just have to find me a Greek God to help burn off the caleries lol

:Jayne said...

Good luck on the house hunt! I'm glad you had a fun in Orlando. I've missed you in the jungle!

:J