Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Almost done....






I started this mini album about 2 months ago and then life got in the way of fun. At the crop at Stamping Memories weekend before last, after I had presented the Make N Take, I sat down and finished the little album. The papers are so pretty I think and so Spring like. I am printing out the pictures and the journaling is done as well. I should be finished completely within the hour. Just wanted to post a few of the pages (all chipboard and the album is by AMM)before I finish this and submit it to a couple of calls and contests. Never know if ya don't submit, right? And it has been eons since I've had the time to do that. I've worked hard on my kits for the cruise and for the June Hang Ten kit and for the Tampa Expo....I'm taking a break! Yeah!

7 comments:

Kip said...

I love this Jules! It looks so pretty. It would be a fabulous kit!!

madelineas said...

This is so pretty Jules. I just love everything you do...

Unknown said...

Hi Miss Jules, this is Mary. I really like your album! I scrapbook, too, but mine isn't nearly as good as yours. But it's getting better.
Thank you for the comment on my blog. I like everything about my book because I like to learn about Presidents of the USA, and I like to learn about history and I like to learn new all the time.

Zora said...

Very pretty, Jules! I love the little charms, especially the hand with the heart cut-out! -Zora

Lee Weber said...

Oh Jules- so so beautiful!! Good luck submitting!!

Cindy Marchant said...

Darling!!!

Ruth.E said...

It is adorable. I love it.
Ruth