Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Going...going....gone!






This was my hall closet where I stored equipment, tools and refills. I had my Sizzix, my Sidekick and my alphas in there too. It took me about an hour and a half and 4 boxes but it is done. I even packed some of the work room itself. I've had to separate the current projects (Hang Ten's June kit, the kit for the May cruise Drink of the Day class, and the Hang Ten class I am teaching at Scrapbook Expo in Tampa in June) from everything else. Those things are in the dining room and I am kitting what I can.

Did I ever mention how much I hate to pack? I am sifting through things, giving away stuff and throwing some things away. If you get an envelope in the mail from me, you either sent me the white flowers I needed for a kit or you were on my RAK list. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Pam in Moncton said...

Packing is a real pain in the butt! However, you do get to clear out useless items that accumulate over the years!
Pam

Kip said...

It's the cleaning out of your other closet that will be the nightmare, lol!!!

Michele L from Tampa said...

On the bright side you will be closer to your daughter, and us once all of this is over and done with! Packing is not fun - but the light at the end of the tunnel is the greatest reward!

Smooches

:Jayne said...

Dang girl! Where were you in my Navy days? Pack it up...move it out! As a matter fact that's what I need, I haven't cleaned closets very well since moved in this house!
Can't wait til you're closer!

:J

madelineas said...

Leave it to you to take a before, during and after of the closet, too funny