Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Whole lotta packin' going on!

We've been up since 5 am and packing since 5:30. My scrap room is about half empty with boxes and boxes loaded up and sitting in the hall. Today I lose my big scanner,Big Bertha, my Wishblade, Zorro and my 12x12 printer, Big Boy. The two paper towers are heading out to the POD along with two smaller drawers that also contain paper. The POD is being picked up on the 26th. and I think E is in panic mode.

The kids are coming down this weekend to take some of my computer parts back with them, our good dishes and crystal. Chris can help E get some of the larger items from my work room and the heavier boxes out to the POD.

Our cable has been off and on for the past two days after being diconnected prematurely the day before that. I've been told that service will be intermittant over the next few days so if you don't hear from me, that is the reason why.

Knee deep in boxes,
Jules

3 comments:

Tam, I am said...

Good golly Jules! You are one busy lady! I hate packing too!

Cheryl said...

YUK! I personally HATE packing and always wait until the last minute. I'm really hoping this last move will be the last!

Just keep thinking about that FABO scrap room you'll have once you get moved and settled.

madelineas said...

I hate packing and moving but sounds like you and E have it under control