Saturday, April 14, 2007

Send warm clothes....I am freezing.






It is very cold here in St. Louis and the weatherman on last night's news said there may be a chance for some snow flurries....eeeeek. As much as I loved living here and the availability of tons of things to do with bunch of friends nearby, I am reminded on cold, dreary days like today why E and I moved to Paradise.

We spent hours and hours putting up the booth. Tons of Junkitz, Imagination Project papers etc. etc. all with racks and grids and hanging tons of embellishments and we were done. A side trip to Wally World for socks and warmer clothes and the booth was ready for business.

I taught two classes yesterday morning and the women were wonderful. I had a great TA, the kits were well packed and life was good. I spent the afternoon chatting with customers and doing Kim's make n takes at the booth...very cute little clipboards she designed.

Today is a repeat of yesterday plus we take it down everything we spent about 6 hours putting up...lol. CK is doing a great job on this convention. It is well run and very organized. Any problems (no signs to my classroom) were taken care of immediately. Bravo to CK. The vendors hall is full so I guess the remote location is not much of a drawback.

Off to work...your frozen correspondent, Jules

2 comments:

madelineas said...

I just love the pictures, you put a smile om face this morning. Have fun and stay warm...

:Jayne said...

Great pics! The remote locale is probably not a problem because all those women with cabin fever are glad to have some thing as fun as this to go to!!!!!
Have a great time and make a snow angel for me!