Monday, May 14, 2007

As I promised....THE CONTEST

Linda (www.hilltopmemories.com) and I are sponsoring a layout contest. There will be a first, second and third place prize. So, here are the rules.

1. You must do a one page layout (or two) but no mini pages. It should be at least 8.5x10.

2. You must use the title "And my (husband, boss, boyfriend, children, mother, friends....you pick)thinks I was scrapping"

3. You must send me an e-mail and attach the layout (I'll be putting them up here unless you ask me not to). Linda and I'll get some judges and award prizes accordingly.

4. The due date for this contest (must be sent on or before this date)is June 15th. That gives you almost 4 weeks. Enough time?

On your mark, get set, goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

2 comments:

crazydarla said...

Ohhhh I am all about this one Jules! Can't wait to get started! I "think" I have the perfeccct idea too! WHEE!

Darla

Lee Weber said...

Cool idea- can't wait to give it a try.