Monday, May 14, 2007

Thirty five Mother's Days under my belt...





but who is counting? lol. During the move, I found a sack containing some of the kids' baby items: some dresses of Kristen's, some sun suits of Rob's and Rob's first pair of shoes. My how he has grown in a mere 35 years. It goes way too fast!

We spent Mom's Day out at and in the pool. E cranked up the hot tub and then we all cooled off in the pool when the temp got too hot. E fixed some grilled chicken and his home made macaroni which is to die for. I got lovely tulips from Rob and some Nemo pool toys from Chris and Kristen. This was truly a Mom's Day to remember. Thanks E and Kids!

3 comments:

madelineas said...

Well you got one more Mother's day than me under your belt Jules. I just love the picture with the baby shoes, how cool. I am so happy you enjoyed your day

Kip said...

It sounds like a wonderful day and love the photos!

Michele L from Tampa said...

What a swwt picture of the shoes! That was a big awwwweeeee... Glad you had a wonderful day!