Saturday, May 26, 2007

Emeril's picture is hung...E is officially home!




I had to laugh the other day when E hung his signed photo of his hero, Emeril. He sighed and said, "I'm home now!" This is way too funny. Pete and Moni (the Scrappin' Sister of Cleveland gave E this photo of his hero a few Christmases back. Pete found it on E bay and it has been my E's pride and joy ever since). Actually, the Scrappin' Sisters are the ones who dubbed Gene (my husband 'real life' name) with his nomiker, E short for Emeril, natch! I miss you too muchly girls!

Had a great day cropping at Ruban Rouge. Lisa is too much fun and some of the Cabana Crew (or, as Kip now calls us "her people") and several of the Smoochie Girls all hung out, scrapped and had such a good time. Many thanks Lisa!

Happy Birthday to my Mom who would have been 81 today. She was 21 by 2 wks. when I was born. Miss you more than you can know!

4 comments:

Kip said...

Happy Birthday to your mom too.

Kip

Mae said...

Your kitchen looks yummy and your chef is quite eye catching, too!

Mae

madelineas said...

Love the sexy Shoes Ed has on and I am so happy he is at home know with his picture haning up.
Happy Birthday to your mom from me too.

Wendy said...

I am so glad to see you settling in so nicely! I love your house, and love the pictures!
You know..i think this might be the first time i knew E's real name is gene..lol..i have only ever referred to him as E.
Have a great summer
wendy