Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Early Birthday to me....






everyone sing along now! Last weekend, my pal, the Kipster gave me the cutest little kleenex holder that has the wonderful picture of our Cabin Cuties on the front. What a great time we had. Love it, Kip and many thanks!

Then yesterday, I got two more early birthday gifts. Our fun pals from St. Louis, Steve and Dee Dee sent me three bottles of Missouri wines and the vignole is so hard to get that I shall save it for The Big Day! I am sipping the Little Hills Winery's Main Street White as I blog...talk about great inspiration! and as if the wine was not enough, look at the cute little pink flamingo wine bottle holder that the Schmidt's sent as well. You two are too much! Love ya!

And then, after Mike's not letting me use my 50% off coupon on the the die cutting machine I wanted, E and I stopped by Jo's for some silk flowers and more grape vines for the kitchen. Low and behold! and throwing in a Eureka for good measure, Jo's had the machine at 40% off w/no coupon required. E sent me on an errand in the store and when I returned had paid for it for an early birthday gift.

I am very blessed, great friends who come up with clever and fun gifts and a husband who is a treasure!

So join me in singing, "Happy Early Birthday to me..." (and I still have a good two weeks plus to go...)

8 comments:

madelineas said...

Love the flamingo. What a cool idea and Yes I woud say that Ed is a keeper

Mae said...

The flamino is just TOO much! Love the Kleenex holder, how beautifu is that pic? I have herd nothing but great things about the Cuttlebug. Yes, great friends AND a wonderful husband.

Mae

judy k said...

Hi Jules,
Happy early birthday to you and a happy birthday to me tomorrow. Hee hee. boy it just seems like I had one. Love the flamingo and the kleenex box is the neatest thing. Kip sure has great ideas. My friend got the cuttlebug and just loves it. I have a couple of the dies and I use them in my side kick and my zipemate. Love them very much. Have a great time and enjoy that wonderful wine. My hubby is taking me to archivers in fairview hgts tomorrow and out to eat at my favorite restaurant the pasta house. Love love their salad. this is a big treat as we are 2 hours away from archivers so I don't go very much. gotta love shopping sprees.
talk to ya later
Judy K

Kip said...

Your friends and your husband, Ed, have great taste, lol!!!

karen said...

LOVE THAT FLAMINGO!!!! It would go great with the decor in my yard....yes, I do have a Flamingo fetish!!!

Nice to have great friends...and a husband that is a KEEPER!!!

Hugs to you!!

Pam in Moncton said...

I have the Cuttlebug and I use it to cut all my QK dies. I don;t care for the dies made for the uttlebug as all the letters are together so you end up cutting more than you want but it does the QK dies and QK revolution dies really well and way easier on the hands! The kleenex box is a great idea and the wine holder is really cute!

Ruth.E said...

Love your surfboard and your flamingo, actually I love your flamingo! how fun is that.
Ruth

:Jayne said...

Happy Belated! Sorry I missed it but had to tell you that like a fine wine YOU do get better with age. Will have to make it up to you when I see ya!

:J