Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Greetings from Tarpon Springs

We're in the house, the furniture has arrived, been placed, rearranged and several pieces either passed on to the kids or stored in the garage for resale at a later date. We had cable for about an hour or two yesterday so the cable guy is due back today. The POD with the rest of our life is due in today and the phone hook up was suppose to happen yesterday....

Nothing was broken by the movers but they showed up a day early. Oh well!

I leave tomorrow for the Hilltop Memories cruise with the Kipster, Linda, Michelle, my roomie Dee, Mama Jayne and about 20 some others....can't wait. All I asked of my family for Mom's day was that the baby gate around the pool, which obstructs our view be down and that Harry, my computer, and all his attachments (Zorro,my Wishblade, Big Bertha the 12x12 printer, etc. all be up and running) by my return. The only cost to them all is time...!

The neighborhood here is very quiet. This morning I took a walk around our area and up to the park which is about a half block away. The trails there go back to the Anclote River which is not far away.

We're going to turn on the pool heater this afternoon and take our first swim today. We've been so busy getting things moved in and arranged and waiting for this and that that we havent' taken our first full dip yet....done a bit of toe dipping and the water is a trifle too cool yet for full immersion!

More later....I'm home hon!

6 comments:

Kip said...

I've been thinking about you and wondering how things were going but couldn't call of course cuz you don't have a DAMN cell phone!!!
Glad things are working out well up there and I can't wait to see it.

Tam, I am said...

Yeah! you are finally moved in, well sorta! I have been thinking about you and wondering how things were going!

Teresa said...

Congratulations on the move and getting your things settled. I am sure you all will have a wonderful trip...have fun.
I am gonna find me a buddy that likes to have fun and join you all next year :-)
Teresa

:Jayne said...

Glad to see you've arrived safely! Can't wait to see you tomorrow, less than 24 hours!

:J

altar ego said...

Glad you finally have communication of some sort, but of course, I DON'T HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER so can't call to wish you bon voyage or any of that. Am dying to be in touch! I miss you madly too, and I will find some kind of way to get to you for a dip in that wonderful pool. Anything other than that is just unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo

~Cheryl said...

Have a great trip and glad the move went well! :)