Monday, May 07, 2007

Home from a wonderous adventure!



WOW! That is about the best way to describe this wonderful cruise...the food was marginal but the laughter, the friendship, the tranquil Carribean waters, the Drink of the Day every day, the fun gals....these outweigh the food by such a long shot!

We had such a good time. And I got a real surprise when Jill (Seashell Girl) from the old CKMB and Janet M and my CHA pal showed up to play with the Hilltop Memories gals. I had a blast.

I thought the first cruise was amazing but Linda (www.hilltopmemories.com) out did that first with her careful planning...kudos to you, my friend!

Now, about those really cute gals in the picture. There were a tad over 23 of us total but these seemed to be the hardcore floaters that day on Half Moom Cay, the liner's private island and we all have red shoulders to prove it!

Look out Jamaica....here come the Hilltop Girls!

Back to unpacking boxes!

5 comments:

Mae said...

So glad you girls are back, you were sorely missed. I am looking forward to all of the tales and pics.

Mae

Michele L from Tampa said...

Glad to see you made it home safe and sound. Looking forward to our next adventures!

Kath said...

I love that picture - looks like the fun it must have been! Beautiful scenery and beautiful women!
Hugs,
Kath

Unknown said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! I'm looking forward to when I can join y'all one of these times!

madelineas said...

I am so glad you had a blast. That water is the most beautiful blue I ever saw.