Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm taking the day off!




I am heading down to St. Pete's to spend a few hours with the Kipster and her beloved Pool Girls! No scrapping, no im'ing, no internet...just a few fun hours floating and chatting.
This is one of the kits I have for sale. It is done with both kids and adults in mind. Remember how you had to write that dreaded back to school essay, "What I did on my Summer Vacation"? Well, this will not be a dread to do but rather a treat. I used the Decor boardz by Junkitz, the Zoom papers by Crate Paper and threw in some secret ingredients. There is tons of room for pics and journaling and just plain fun with pockets and flips and ...well, you'll have to take the class and see for yourself.*
You can order a kit by e-mailing me at eeickmeier@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

madelineas said...

Cute book Jules. Have fun floating around with Kip today..