Monday, August 13, 2007

10 Top Memories of the Summer

I was tagged by Kip who got this challenge from Creative Scrap Shack (www.creativescrapshack.com). Many of my favorite memories are the same as Kip's since we hang out together a bunch!

1. Teaching for Hang Ten at the Tampa Scrapbook Expo (the drive to down town Tampa not included in this event as a fave)!

2. My wonderful birthday party at the Columbia (thanks again gals...I loved it) in Ybor City.

3. Week 29 down at Ft. Myers Beach and getting to see friends we don't get to see all the time. (and having Kip come down for an over night visit)

4. The Fried Green Tomatoes crop at Sebring and hanging out with the smokers rocking on the front porch and cropping with everyone.

5. Girls' Weekend at my house (minus Terri's car getting smushed)

6. Meeting the kids at Miss Vicki's on the Anclote for snacks and beer on one Sat.
(we could not see them so often before we moved up here)

7. Teaching this past Sat. at Ruban Rouge (www.rubanrougepaperarts.com). I had such a great group of women in my class.

8. Having my niece, nephew-in-law and great niece here for a visit. I think Kaela has to be one of the funniest kids around and a pretty good little scrapper as well.

9. The Hilltop Memories Birthday Retreat (www.hilltopmemories.com). Linda Jenkins does amazing crops...fun, food and more fun!

10. (and this is just general memory not a specific one)E and my 'adventures' learning where everything is here in our wonderful new town and our endless search for the perfect dive!

I tag Linda J, Lauri (maybe she will update her blog!)and Twinks (Kath)!

No comments: