Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Sneak Peek of Hang Ten Paper Arts' August Kit




I had a blast designing this one. You get an assortment (7 full sheets)of Crate Papers and Creative Imaginations papers, several sheets of matching cardstock, ribbons, buttons, flowers, a 12x12 CI transparency and a sheet of coordinated stickers. The covers are the 8x8 Decor Boardz by Junkitz. The kit includes step by step directions and color photos.

If you are interested, you can place your order through www.hilltopmemories.com. Scroll to the bottom of the home page and click on the Hang Ten logo.


Thanks to Madeline at the Little Scrap Box, the mystery flower has been identified as a banana tree fruit and now, again thanks to Madeline, we know what to do to cultivate and care for the tree and its produce. Yeah!

I have some sorting, cleaning and packing to do today for the upcoming Hilltop Memories Crop at the Kenilworth Hotel in Sebring. Kip got us a pool-side Cabana Room and I simply can't wait. This event is the kick off for the busy month of August and I can't wait to see everyone again!

Have a scrap happy day all!

6 comments:

Cindy Marchant said...

Wow, Jules this is a beautiful kit. You have outdone yourself this month!!!

taryn said...

My oh my, is that gorgeous!!

madelineas said...

Jules Love that kit for this month. it is super.
Have a fun weekend and stay safe ya hear

Unknown said...

Wow! This is beautiful! I'd love to order one, I'll have to see if I can! I so wanted to join everyone at Sebring, but alas, once again, I'm not able to. Have a wonderful time!!!

Pam said...

I love your new kit! I love the papers you chose for this, too!

Liz said...

Beautiful book Jules