1. return printer...too big to be portable
2. pick up van from the repair shop
3. take donations to library
4. take bike to fix it shop for tire replacement and tune up
5. finish writing and printing directions for the MS crop class
5. finish running the titles for the mini album
Will post pics of the MS crop class "What I did on my Summer Vacation" later on today. Any that do not sell or are used in class will be available for purchase via my e-mail.
Back later, gator!
p.s. Anyone else "moon stuck"? The light from the full moon washing through my bedroom window woke me a 3:30 a.m. so I sat on the lanai and watched it for a bit. Lovely...I think I like being "moon struck"!