Sunday, September 23, 2007

Garage Sale is over

and I am not only brain dead but tired, sweaty and have a huge headache. We did sell close to 200.00 worth of things and got rid of some big items. E will take a few boxes to Kristen's next weekend while I am at the MS crop and see if he can move some more and then, depending on the items, make a run past Goodwill on his way home.

Shame I don't offer beginner Scrap classes out of my home because I sold a bunch of the papers and embellishments I had in my stash! I still have the big red Sizzix machine left with a Sizlets Stencil die, a set of alpha bars and some assorted dies left. I'll save all this stuff for when an lss in the area has a garage sale. If interested, let me know via e-mail (eeickmeier@comcast.net).

I'm off to award a couple of prizes at Creative Scrap Shack for a mini contest/challenge I did last week for Talk Like a Pirate Day...best eye patch and best picture of a pirate. That was sure a fun day!

Off to get a cold brewski and float in the pool. Love to all

1 comment:

Liz said...

feels good to let the load go.. It's finding the time to purge lOL