Thursday, September 20, 2007

Oh what a beautiful morning...

It is such a lovely day here in Paradise with a promise of rain for the afternoon. Guess that means the yard work will have to wait and I can scrap the afternoon away in bliss.

We started off our walk with the best of intentions this morning heading up to Home Depot about 2.5 miles from our house. We only got as far as Alt. 19 and turned back. We were swarmed by skeeters and E has the welts to prove it. He is much sweeter than I am and the bugs always go for him first and hover the longest. And, of course, we did not spray with Deep Woods Off nor coat ourselves in Avon's Skin So New. We ended up doing our half hour but around the neighborhood. E will head up to Home Depot after breakfast. We need some paint for our yard sale signs and bug spray for some of the bushes in the front yard.

I finished my projects for the Reveal at the Creative Scrap Shack. I loved working with the kit for October! (www.creativescrapshack.com) Can't wait to post these as they were such fun to create.

Jackie's Crop for MS is the weekend after this one (see side bar on left for link)and boy is this going to be a great crop. She has so many donations from such wonderful companies, too many to mention here. My all time favorite, Cosmo Cricket, came through with lots of fun stuff for the silent auctions etc. Hang Ten Paper Arts had some donations as well. This is a worth while event and Jackie has worked very hard to make it a success. Bravo Jackie!

Off to finish sorting my chipboard. I've been throwing shapes, alphas etc. higgly piggly into two drawers and I can't find anything. As long as I am sorting for the garage sale, I might as well go drawer by drawer, right?

Have a great one!

No comments: