Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Up we go into the wild blue yonder...

So far this morning, I've managed to spill hot coffee, drop my egg sandwich and break a strap on my shoe...and that is just since I've arrived at the airport. Hoping these 3 end the streak of bad luck since we'll be boarding the plane in just a few minutes.

I did a quick check list last night before I went to bed and I can only imagine what the airline inspectors are going to think with needle nose pliers, wire cutters and a soldering gun all securely tucked away along with my candy and Gardettos (sp?) Oh well.

I only have a second so stay well all and I'll report in when I can. Several people have offered us bail money just in case so we can party hardy, right Kipper? This ain't Vegas baby so we'll tell all and have pictures in addition!

See ya later, gators!

3 comments:

:Jayne said...

PAR TAY!
Have the best of time! I know you'll make it memorable. Watch out AZ these are no dowdy scrappers!

:J

Tya said...

Have a great time Jules! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return. :)

nickle831 said...

Hope your having fun Jules!!