Friday, November 02, 2007

Can't wait to scrap....



I just got my Creative Scrap Shack for December in yesterday's mail and I am lovin' it! The colors are so much fun and now I'm buying outfits for the family to match these great colors...the problem may be getting them all to wear them! lol. I am using the kit as my reward for cleaning up the pig sty called my work room and for paying bills...I hate the start of each month because it always means it is time to pay my bills...ick! Having this kit will sure motivate me!

Tomorrow I am meeting my pal Norma at Ruban Rouge and then we are off to an early lunch. Norma has a Bulls game she wants to attend so has to get on the road by one-ish. Sunday is the Wine Festival in Safety Harbor on the Main Street. Looking forward to good eats and tastes and there is even suppose to be a craft fair of sorts. Speaking of fair's, Tarpon Springs is having an Arts and Crafts fair downtown this weekend too...maybe I can hit them all! lol

Off to clean. Thanks to all for all the good thoughts and prayers for E. He has a follow up apt. with the dr. this afternoon. I'll up date if there is any other news. He is feeling good but chaffing a bit about the physical restrictions. Later all.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wow black and white fav colors.. can't wait to see what you come up with.

Kip said...

I was wondering if you were going to still go tomorrow. I want to come join you but don't know if I can do that much walking.