Thursday, November 01, 2007

Update on E

We are home from the hospital. The procedure went well and the results show NO blockage...good news there. We see the dr. for the new meds and to discuss treatment for the timing problem with the heart. E is on restricted activities for a few days so guess I'll have to cook....eek. Anyone have the no. for a good pizza place? lol

Don't forget...today is also the Reveal Day at Creative Scrap Shack and wait until you see the kit for December. Can I just say the papers, the embellishments, the tons of goodies...ooh la la. I'll have my Nov 1 reveals up there in just a bit. I didn't have time to upload them this morning. The Dt there does such lovely work so if you get some time, surf on over and take a gander. All the Dt reveals will be up by tonight at midnight. (www.creativescrapshack.com)

I should have my technique posted at KNK by tomorrow at the latest. This month's technique is all about Brilliance inks and different types of ink applicators. I had a blast doing this one.(www.knkclub.com)

Thanks all for all the good thoughts and prayers...now just a few more about me not having to tie E up to keep him from doing all the things the dr. is going to tell him not to do for the next few days...don't want him to get nasty rope burns!

3 comments:

owensmith said...

Jules, So glad to hear that E didn't have any blockages. And hopefully they will be able to straighten things out with the meds. Tell him to follow drs directions, He is entitled to some down time. Thinking good thoughts and as always you are in our prayers. Lov ya! :}Susie

Cheryl said...

Great news. I'd put well wishes on my blog post for today. Glad I could stop back here and give you some "so relieved hugs" personally.

I hear Publix is a great place to pick up dinner...LOL!!

Mary B said...

YAY! Glad to hear it. Still sending lots of good thoughts your way.