Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Nov. 1 and you know what that means....




The Hang Ten monthly kit is revealed today and is on sale at Hilltop Memories (www.hilltopmemories.com). This is the first kit by the very talented, Miss Elle who has joined the team for Hang Ten. The timing is perfect for all those fun pictures you took last night of the trick or treaters or the party you attended. Miss Elle spared no expense and loaded this oh so cute kit to the hilt. As always, you will receive the project kit with photos and step by step directions. Welcome Miss Elle! and hurry all as this one will go fast!!!!


_______________________________

I had lots of fun helping Kristen with the second graders yesterday. The teachers did a rotation among the second grade units at the school where she teaches. One teacher did a cute dance to the Monster Mash, one read fun stories, another made ghosties with the kits and on and on. Kristen's project was a Halloween letter written by the kids. The project reviewed all sorts of skills the kids had been learning like abbreviations and capital letters, etc. When the kids finished their letters, they glued them onto black paper, folded them in half and sponge stamped bats,ghosts or cats on their covers. It was fun and messy and everyone had a blast. Kristen has some great moms who volunteer their time and effort in her class and it was nice meeting them and the rest of the second grade teachers. Those kiddies sure wore this ol' gal out, I'll tell ya that!

For those of you who do not know yet, E did ok on his stress test until the very end when his heart started acting up. We leave in a bit for the hospital for him to undergo a cardio cath. This is to establish a base in case the meds the dr. has put him on to regulate the timing problem with his heart do not work. The next step might be a pace maker. WE'll be gone most of the morning (about 5 hours we've been told) and I will update when I get a chance. Good thoughts are appreciated!

Love to all!

6 comments:

Mary B said...

Jules, you know I love you. I'm sending out some positive vibes to you and E. I know everything will turn out fine. Just watch. Smooches!

altar ego said...

I'll light a candle when I get to the office, but in the meantime prayers will be lofted for E. Love you both!
xoxo

Janet M said...

I'm sending good wishes to both of you. I hope the tests turn out good and all the meds the dr gives him work .
Hugs to both of you, your in my thoughts. Love you both.
Janet

Liz said...

this is so cute..

Liz said...

I hit the send before I could tell you sending well wishes your way.

Michelle Jo Klomp said...

The cover of that album is SO CREATIVE!