Sunday, November 25, 2007

One day closer to Christmas




I came home yesterday from the Hilltop Memories one day crop and the Hang Ten staff meeting (watch for some exciting happenings with Hang Ten Paper Arts btw)to some surprises from my honey. I have a rather large collection of snow people and he thought I needed just one more, sweet man that he is. He found this cutie for me. She stands about 3 feet tall or a trifle less and has an embroidered white on white skirt. Her tree is so cute too!

And, as if that were not enough, he bought a sparkling live poinsettia for our table on the lanai...so pretty.

We are off to the kids in a bit to help them put up their outdoor lights. K and I will take off for a shopping day and to get some presents crossed off our list. Just another wonderful day in Paradise! and one day closer to Christmas!

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

Cute Snowman! Have fun today!

:J