Thought provoking challenge from Ginni....
1..What one person has most inspired you, in your career? A science teacher who I had in 8th grade. He told me that if I wanted something badly enough and worked hard, the world was mine. I had been told prior to him, I would not amount to much...in his honor, I became what I wanted to be all my life...a teacher!
2. If money were not an issue, where would you live? Half the time in Italy and the other half right here in Paradise (aka Tarpon Springs)
3. What is the best advice you ever received? Thank your parents for everything good in your life and take responsibility for the rest.
4. What is your favorite time of day? Morning when the sun is just coming up and the river is calm and the demented squirrels in our trees are not yet awake.
5. What is the best invention since sliced bread? The internet...I would not have met all my good pals (Kip, Janet, Anne, Pete, Moni, Jayne,Shar, Darla, Clare, Kath, Janet Planet, Karen, Pam, Roz and Kelsey, Linda, Pam in WI,Carman... ok...I could list all of you who have made an impact on my life through the internet but there are only 24 hours in the day and I am not a spring chicken....you know who you are and you know how much I care for you...named here or not. (and a bunch I did not meet thru the net...Barb and G-a and Kim)!
6. Not including family or friends, the top three things you're thankful for? My creativity, my love of life and the fact I was born in the US
7. If you had that mobile phone service, who would be your top five? WOW...Gene, Kip, Barb, Linda, my son in law Chris (because Kristen never answers her phone)
8. What things need to happen for you to have a good day? I need sunshine, a glimpse of the water and time to create
9. What is your favorite every day outfit? jammies? lol
10. When you are alone in the car, what do you do? Radio since I haven't learned how to use my cd player yet...mostly jazz! And I think, lots! and sometimes give that one finger wave to cars who do bad things in my lane.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? G6 convertible top down baby....and her name is Hot Mama!
12. What one person, whom you have never met, do you wish you could have lunch with?
living? oh oh...most of the ones I'd like to chat with are dead. Ok...how about Sean Connery and we shall be staying late for stirred not shaken!
13. What is the one part of your body that you like the most? My feet...I have really cute feet.
14. What song, when playing on the radio currently, is your favorite to hear? Don't hear it as often as I use to but Crazy by Gnarles Barkley
15.What is the one piece of advice that you wish you could give someone? Live life to the fullest every day as if there were no tomorrow....this is not a practice session ; this is the only day you have!
16. What are you looking forward to right now? our Saturday stocking exchange with my good friends (ditto Kip)
17. What are the tv shows you watch every week and hate to miss? Survivor, Greys, anything CSI, Bones, anything Law and Order...see a pattern here?
18. What is the dinner that you or your family eats once a week? chicken
19. If you just won $100,000, what would you use the money for? Pay off Hot Mama and go to Italy
20. Name one random fact about you that you think most people do not know. I once fell through a house that was being built from the attic to the basement...and I still have the scar on my wrist to prove it (I was 13).
P.S...If Kip is a stamper, please address me as Queen Elizabeth!
I tag Chris, Janet M and Kath (Twinks)