Thursday, December 27, 2007

Not a lot of time to post tonight

as I am so sleepy, I can hardly keep my eyes open. The road trip home was a good one...many laughs as always when the Kipster and I take turns behind the wheel. She always drives the Sunshine Skyway Bridge for me as that bridge gives me the willies. She remarked as we were getting off at Cracker Barrel for a mid morning repast, that she sure wished her last name was Barrel...I told her Kippy Cracker had a much better sound to it...and so we have assumed our new secret identities...in addition to Julie and Margaret, we are Jules and Kip, Thelma and Louise and now Jules Barrel and Kip Cracker. I think it is one of those 'had to be there' moments. We seem to get more and more of these...I believe some people refer to them as Senior Moments.

Speaking of Senior Moments...Kip is renowned for always (ALWAYS) leaving something. In turn I have had to mail her from Ft. Myers her huge tool tote, her cell phone and I just know there is more. She carefully checked Barb's house this morning hoping she had not left anything behind. And she didn't...there! She just e-mailed me that her glasses and a cute little cupcake soap that Barb gave us had been left in my car. The good news is that she will be coming this way and I don't have to make a trip to UPS! Yeah!

Off to crash on the couch. Love to all, Jules Barrel

2 comments:

Kip said...

Julie B, it's not the cupcake soap, it's the soap I bought at CB..it should be behind the driver's seat.

Love,
Kippie C

:Jayne said...

You two crack me up!

:J