Wednesday, January 02, 2008

January DT Challenge at the Creative Scrap Shack



My challenge for this month at www.creativescrapshack.com was a Ban the Winter Blues one. I challenged the participants to use bright colors and colors either in combinations they would not usually use or colors they do not normally scrap to brighten up the gloom of cold and winter-y days.

Ever since I discovered the PDQ papers by Bisous (www.bisous.biz), I have been in love. While they are designed for fast and easy layouts, I like taking parts from a few papers and combining them as I did in the this layout. The opportunities for adding embellishments and bling are enormous. And the papers are all double sided. This paper line is my newest crush! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Fletch said...

This layout just makes my jaw drop and I sit and stare at it!!! It has already been put in my idea binder!

Pam in Moncton said...

That is so, so pretty! And such a lovely picture of the four of you! Wow!
Pam

Unknown said...

Wow! Really pretty! (my layouts are just so...blah!)

:Jayne said...

Wow those are pretty papers! Your LO's are always so pretty. It's a great pic of you all, but Kip looks just a tad too angelic!
Sorry I missed you this weekend!

:J

Janet M said...

Wonderful looking layout, love the way you used the papers. Of course the subjects are great.
Janet

Martha said...

Awesome layout Jules! It is simply gorgeous!