Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lovely papers




Now, you know I love my PDQ papers by Bisous.biz for fun but for a softer, dreamier paper, I love the College Press line. Carman has tons of these pretties in her store at www.creativescrapshack.com. And look what Gerri-anne (owner of knk) found for me that goes with the papers so well: Craft n Craftin's Chipboard Style flowers and swirls (www.bestcreations.com). (edited to give photo credit to the Kipster for the top pic of me! and to E for the pic of Goof and I a post below).

I am also in the market for some fun chipboard books and am itching to try Zsiage's Peek A Book chipboard book. If you remember, Kip did a marvelous Scrap O Dex by Zsiage and they had it on their web site for a good long time as it was so cool. They also make a variety of chipboard books like the Stadium book I am using for the Cruise class. And they have several fun paper lines out as well.

All this talk about wonderful products has made me want to dive into my stash and scrap...so bye for now!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the layout of you! What a great picture!

Carol A. said...

These layouts are just wonderful Jules but I particularly like that one of you..that photo is great!

:Jayne said...

Lovin' those LOs! Only you could look so good after being all shopped out! I'm going to have to investigate those papers!

:J

Janet M said...

Love the layouts, the top one is perfect, title' papers and the store in the background. It's a really cute picture of you too.
Of course I like the Miller time one. LOl
I like the assistant you hired down below, must be working off the dr bills he's racked up this year.
Hugs, Janet

Kip said...

I took that pic of you! And you sure did it justice, the LO's look great! I just checked the Zsiage site and they still had my rolodex up on their sample page which surprised me. Can't wait to see what you'll do with it!