Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I've hired an assistant




With my opportunities increasing in the biz, I thought it time to get some help. I have hired this gray haired assistant and, as you can see, he is very good at supervising. Now, if I could just get him to think outside of the box....or even get out of the box so I could put my things away...lol

I often roam in and find one or the other of the cats perched on either a layout on the worktable, curled next to the computer, or asleep on my favorite work chair. I am starting to wonder exactly whose room this really is.

It is pouring down rain here in Paradise. It is a good day to stay inside, have soup for lunch and scrap the day away. I have a fantastic kit from Knk to work on from March and my tech to finish for the Tech Reveal there on March 1st with the Feb kit.

BTW: the DT call for Creative Scrap Shack ends the 31st. of this month so don't delay. Come on over and see what this cyber paradise is all about. www.creativescrapshack.com.

Will post some layouts I did with the wonderful and delish Collage Press papers later today...these are so soft and dreamy. Just what tons of us have been wanting. And for edgier and fun fun fun papers, take a look at my all time fave, PDQ by Bisous.Biz

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

That's one fine assistant you have there. He's very paws on!!! LOL!