Friday, February 01, 2008

Bad Jules...bad, bad!

I have missed a couple of days of blogging. That generally means one of two things: either I have had nothing worthwhile to blog about going on in my life or I've got too much going on. This time it is the latter of the two and I don't mind one iota.

I've had the second of two projects accepted for publication in the Premiere issue of the new e-zine, Scrapbook News and Review and have been filling out some necessary paper work on those.

My techniques column went up at KnKclub.com today on various mediums to use for coloring on the Prima Paintables and I have a challenge to put up at Creative Scrap Shack for today.

February ends my term as Dt at the Shack but I have been offered the position as Senior Staff DT as the card kit designer. This is a new venture for me and is very exciting! Wish me luck? The kits will premiere in April and I have tons of ideas!

I want to get my Reveal Projects for KnK done before we leave for CHA on Feb 9 and then for Winter Retreat on Feb 15th. where I will be teaching. I have to finish my directions and load kits but the class project is done.

and E is working on gathering all our stuff together for taxes which means I help in the hunt. This is always good for a laugh or two.

Well, my challenge layout is almost done so back to work.

Have a great day and go create something, k?

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Glad to see a post. I was worried about you and emailed Kip to check on you.

Can't wait to see more of your great creations.

:Jayne said...

I'm glad you're back to posting! You've had a busy January. I'm thrilled you will be designing the cards kits! WOW! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

:J

Jennifer said...

Hey Jules,

We knew we recognized your name when we opened up the new Somerset Memories. Congratulations! Maybe we'll see you at CHA...Kim and Jennifer