Thursday, February 14, 2008

Done....







We finished up orders by about one and headed back to the hotel for a bit to eat. The weather had cooled considerably and we were all exhausted. Barb and I packed and watched a bit of Law and Order while G-a and Sonia chilled out. We are ready to catch our flight back tomorrow around ten am.

The hotel is surrounded by the most amazing Bird of Paradise plants which are in full bloom. We have watched them open bit by bit this week.

I've included a photo of my pal, Thena and her charming honey. Thena and I go way back to the good ol' days of CKMB and had fun remembering the Cabana Boy Crew days from CKU Nashville in, I think, '04. Thena sends hugs to the Island Girls at Creative Scrap Shack, especially Carman and Chris!

We had supper at the Cheescake Factory and the pics of some of our meals are for you, Kipster.

I read back over a couple of my prior posts this week and want to apologize for the typos. As most of you know, I am a 'creative speller'. Perhaps this is a result of 30 years of seeing words spelled incorrectly. Along with that, most of my posts have been made early in the morning here, with the blanket pulled up over Minnie and me to muffle the keys and the light from my slumbering roomies. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Love to all,

3 comments:

Mary B said...

Glad you are back! SWAK!!! What time are you all leaving tomorrow? I might join the "caravan", LOL!

:Jayne said...

Have a safe trip! I can't wait to see you and hear all about the goodies y'all have picked out for us!

:J

Kip said...

the food looked great! Welcome back home and I'll see you tomorrow around 12:30.