Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's Thrusday and Survivor night!





Here is Jill, one of the original Cabana Crew, with her door sign that reads, "Jill's Room" and, below that, is the close up of the cute 3D trailer she made for her sign. It has become tradition here that everyone who sleeps in the guest room make a door sign. Jill's has lots of references to our joint adventures of the past four or five years and is way cute.

The darling acrylic albums and stitch flowers are ones I picked up from the Sunday International booth at CHA. I can not wait to start the darling bird house. I thought it was a mini album but the sides and top hook together to create a tiny bird house. This one is going to be a blast and I will post it when I am done.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I have 4 on-going projects to finish. I am working on my 3rd. and last submission to the Memory Makers mag call for "kidless" pages (see the forum at MM for details...ends Feb 25). I've sent in two so far and the limit is three.

I am trying to get brave enough to punch the holes in the vintage ceiling tiles for the covers to my Grandmother's album and do a couple of more layouts. I need to get to the cheap copy machine at the grocery to make copies for a photo transfer for one of the layouts. Putting that on my 'to do' list along with mailing out a couple of the kits from this past weekend's class, "Memo to Self" (see http://jules_atoasttoalteredart.blogspot.com)and still have one kit left. If you are interested, please e-mail me at eeickmeier@comcast.net.

My acrylic album on the Gathering of Goddesses weekend is almost complete. I have one panel left to paper and then I'll add the pics to the last 3 panels.

The Garden album is Glimmer Misted and the gate is being attached to the cover today. Thanks Di for the ribbon idea.

I'll never get anything done, if I don't start my day....love to all!

No comments: