Saturday, February 09, 2008

We're off to CHA

I don't know if I'll be able to post again or not. My laptop is giving me fits and it won't acquire an IP address for some reason. G-a says to bring it along and she'll take a look at it. Here is hoping!

All 6 of us women are in the process of showering and dressing and having that much needed first cup of coffee. E is fixing us bacon and crepes for breakfast and we are off to the Tampa airport around 8 ish to catch an 11 am flight. We are scheduled to arrive in CA some time after 5pm.

E says he'll go back to bed after he wishes us all bye bye and can you blame him. He fixed a wonderful Cajun pasta w/shrimp for 4 of us last night and served his yummy frozen lemon mousse with raspberry champagne sauce for dessert for all 6 of us.

Hoping to blog soon with some shots from CHA so cross your fingers for me!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Have fun, and try to behave. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.