Tuesday, March 18, 2008

NOT on my "to do" list for yesterday....




I had a long list of things I needed to get done yesterday like get the last of the DT things done for KnK and prepare my technique for the first of the month but this...see feet photo...was NOT on the list. In my hurry to accomplish everything I wanted to do, I ran straight into the corner of an open file drawer. This is the same foot I put my bike's kick stand down on about 3 wks. ago. The swelling and discoloration from that had finally ebbed and now this. Years ago I had a stress fracture on the top bone on this foot and E seems to think, because of the rapid swelling and black and blue that appeared so fast this time, I may have redamaged the bone. There is little that can be done besides elevation and ice which I what I am doing. I will NOT miss the cruise no matter what!

I did have a great mail day yesterday with many thanks to Rusty Pickle. I had used their chipboard circles in my Italian Journey album. Although there was no note in the most generous package, I am assuming this is their thank you for listing their product when the album was published in Somerset Memories. I was not expecting this but many thanks to Lance and all the folks at RP!

3 comments:

:Jayne said...

When I first saw your feet picture, I thought "oh she's going to go for a pedicure" which is on my list of things to do.
I hope your foot gets better, we have alot of ground to cover on the cruise! I can hardly wait!

:J

Michele L from Tampa said...

that is a big ouch! I hope it is better

Chris said...

ouch but love the rp